CALL FOR PAPERS (CfP): Special Issue on Nonprofit Governance
ARNOVA’s Section on Governance is particularly interested in supporting governance research by junior (pre-tenure) scholars and doctoral students. The Governance Section will provide mentored manuscript development and assistance to authors chosen to submit full manuscripts.
We invite empirical and/or theoretical papers exploring nonprofit governance from anywhere in the world. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
· Measuring nonprofit board and governance effectiveness
· Organizational values and how they affect nonprofit governance
· Promising governance and leadership strategies to deal with COVID-19
· Nonprofit board diversity and relationship to board and organizational effectiveness
· The role of the board in nonprofit financial sustainability
· Training of nonprofit students/administrators in governance and promising pedagogical strategies
· The role of the board in nonprofit mergers/acquisitions/collaborations/networks
· Global and/or comparative dimensions effective nonprofit governance models
See full call here.